martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

Generous Selection

Good-day

I am writing to inform you that you have been generously selected to
share my winnings with me, get back to me for further instructions on
how to claim your share. I know you don't know me let me introduce
myself I and my late wife won the Atlantic lottery of $11.2 million
and we have decided to voluntarily give you $1,000,000.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky
recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can
send your details to the payout bank.

for proper verification of my generosity kindly visit the link below:

http://www.care2.com/causes/lottery-winner-who-gave-away-her-entire-prize-dies-of-cancer.html

Kinds Regards.
Atlantic lottery Winner,
Mr.Allen Large.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario